- March 20, 2019
- 7:30 pm
- Mow Cop Community Church, Top Station Road, Mow Cop
1. Apologies for Absence – To receive apologies for absence.
2. Public Forum – To invite members of the public to address the meeting.
3. Declarations of Interest – To receive any declarations of interest.
4. Minutes of a meeting held on 20th February 2019 – To sign the minutes as a true & accurate record of the meeting.
5. Matters arising from the minutes – To consider any matters arising from the minutes of 29th February, 2019.
a) We will need to buy 8 plastic stackable chairs (£96 plus VAT in total) to accommodate all participants at meetings.
6. Purchase of BT box at Mount Pleasant – to agree the purchase of the box for £1 and a defib cabinet and installation.
7. Accounts and Expenses – To agree payments for signature.
8. Review of internal controls and risk assessments – To review procedures.
9. General Data Protection Regulation & Data Protection Act – To receive a report.
10. Reports & Updates
a) Reports from Committees & Working Groups – To receive reports and adopt recommendations.
b) PCSO report – To receive a report.
c) Cheshire East Matters – To receive comment from the Electoral Ward C.E. Councillor.
d) Village Halls – To receive reports on current issues
11. Correspondence – To receive any correspondence.